Our customer specializes in development of custom CRM solutions, E-commerce and other web-platforms. Company customers include large retailers, consumer goods manufacturers and logistic companies. At the moment there is an open position for Senior Java Developer in company headquarters in the downtown of Hamburg.
- Proven experience (2+ years) with PHP version 5+.
- Experience with one of common PHP frameworks (Zend, Symphony or CodeIgniter).
- Knowledge of object oriented design patterns and their implementation.
- Knowledge of most popular RDBMS like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- University degree of Bachelor in computer science or equivalent. Understanding of algorithms, data structures and big-O notation.
- Good spoken and written English.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP, Java-frameworks like JSF, Grails or Play.
- Experience with e-commerce frameworks such as Magento or PrestaShop.
- Experience with CMS such as Typo3.
- JS frameworks like Backbone, React or Angular would be a plus.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Stable work in European office.
- Friendly team and management.
- Good possibilities for professional development.